Trying to lose 20lbs - add me :)

Options
Morning All, or afternoon/evening depending on where you are in the world!

I'm looking at losing 20lbs, with a change in my diet and mentality.

I'd like to expand my circle of friends. So please add me for mutual support!

Replies

• galvanmario58
    galvanmario58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here! 20lbs to go and i will be good! Keep it up bro!
  • jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well mate! Do you have a target date?
  • galvanmario58
    Options
    Yes! I am hoping to have it down by Mid July or so. It is a good amount of time. If i could do it before then it would be even better haha. How about you?
  • jamesblood13
    Options
    Probably near September I think. But July would be nice!
  • galvanmario58
    Options
    I think September is a good set time. I am pushing it a little by saying July, but hey you never know!
  • LidiaTomczak
    LidiaTomczak Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jamesblood13, You're on a diet, seriously? But you are perfect and very handsome. If you really want to lose weight, I would recommend a diet only vegetables and fruits.
  • jamesblood13
    Options
    thanks @LidiaTomczak ! I am just trying to cut out beer and junk food - they are my weakness haha
  • Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey there!I have a similar goal (20-25 lbs to lose) by September but I wouldn't complain if it's sooner! I'm 2 weeks (tomorrow) into this after losing 100 lbs,maintaining for 1.5 years then gaining 20 lbs back over the last 9ish months. I'm counting calories and staying active and on my feet 94% of the day. Let's be buds :blush:
  • jamesblood13
    Options
    wow, 100 lbs is good going! 94%, very precise! haha. I'm behind a computer for 8 hours a day so I need to get more active!
  • Shh_niqua
    Shh_niqua Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    wow, 100 lbs is good going! 94%, very precise! haha. I'm behind a computer for 8 hours a day so I need to get more active!

I'm a bartender and server so my entire shift is on my feet (7-12 hrs 5 days a week) so I'm constantly moving! I started using a pedometer to count steps and I easily do 15k+ I just really suck at remembering to put it on until half way through the day :weary: I'm always really precise with making up fake statistics and numbers about random s**t hahaha
  • LidiaTomczak
    Options
    Probably the beer does not make You fat, just snacks. (Read about beer on the internet.) I understand You, junk food is fattening, but unfortunately tasty.
  • jamesblood13
    Options
    If beer didn't make me fat I'd drink it like water. Unfortunately there are so many calories in a pint of beer it's probably worse than having a pizza.
  • LidiaTomczak
    Options
    LOL No, You do not drink beer like water. So I read on the internet about beer.
  • jamesblood13
    Options
    Shh_niqua wrote: »

I'm a bartender and server so my entire shift is on my feet (7-12 hrs 5 days a week) so I'm constantly moving! I started using a pedometer to count steps and I easily do 15k+ I just really suck at remembering to put it on until half way through the day :weary: I'm always really precise with making up fake statistics and numbers about random s**t hahaha

Ahh I know what it's like to be a server - I had a summer job and it wasn't nice on the long shifts! It's still a great way to exercise - when it's part of the job!