SoCal Gal

Options
Hello. Today is day 2 for me and I'm really feeling the motivation. I overate yesterday, but I feel that keeping this log and the simple fact that I'm aware of my consumption is a goal achieved in itself.

I am 27 F single mom 5'6" weighing in today at 179 with a goal of losing at least 30 lbs.

I would love to meet new friends here with the same goals I have. This site is the only support I have, so coming together to motivate each other sounds great to me!

~ Brigitte

Replies

• KissAva
    Options
    Hello. Today is day 2 for me and I'm really feeling the motivation. I overate yesterday, but I feel that keeping this log and the simple fact that I'm aware of my consumption is a goal achieved in itself.

I am 27 F single mom 5'6" weighing in today at 179 with a goal of losing at least 30 lbs.

I would love to meet new friends here with the same goals I have. This site is the only support I have, so coming together to motivate each other sounds great to me!

~ Brigitte
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There is a lot of support here. You will succeed.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :smile: Hi!! It looks like our goals are around the same. My staring weight was 176 and I have lost 10 pounds. I know you can do it if I can. Best of luck to you. Heidi :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Best of luck in all your goals.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Just keep up with your food diary. I'm one of those people who finds myself eating more out of habit and boredom than actual hunger. Now I actually think before I eat because it's easier to shut the fridge door or put the food down than it is to go turn on the computer, bring up the web site, type in the food.....
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome !
    It’s good to have you with us.
    Good luck you can do it…..:flowerforyou:
  • lshutt
    lshutt Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome..it is nice to have you
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member