New to Forums

Options
Hello, I'm Matt, 25 yr old male from NC. Been logging using this for a while now, used to use caloriecount.com back in the early 2010s before this site's features got to where they are now. I consider myself an intermediate to advanced weight lifter, started back when I was in high school and really got into it after training for the Krispy Kreme Challenge (look it up!) my junior and senior years at NC State. I developed an eating disorder during that period and I've been a fitness addict ever since. I still absolutely love to work out, but have finally taken control of my eating. It went on from 19 yrs old to about 23, Anorexia and then Bulimia. I still have an occasional slip up every few months, but am now well equipped to stop the cycle before it gets any momentum. My weightlifting goals really keep me on track and planning meals ahead of time take the anxiety out of it all. Of course I have occasional treats like my birthday dinner last night! Thanks for listening, please introduce yourself!

Replies