Back at it for good!

Options
dvorbau
dvorbau Posts: 14 Member
Hey everyone! It's exciting to see so many active people with the desire to lose weight, improve their health and overall fitness here! I'm back at it again after about a 7 month hiatus due in large part to laziness, but also due to a motorcycle accident. I lost a total of 45lbs. last year and during that time I didn't have a fitness device so this time around it should be sooo much better!!! Sadly during my 7 months of laziness and poor diet choices, I gained about 15-20lbs. of the weight I lost back. So this time around I'm coming back with a vengeance! I plan to re-loose those pounds I gained back, as well as continue on towards my goal of being back to about 195lbs. While that's just a number the ultimate goal is to get back in shape and just live healthier!

Also the fact that my work place is having it's annual weight loss challenge helps a bit too :smiley:

So if your looking for someone to help motivate you, please let me know! and if you like to motivate others, I'd gladly have you as a friend to help push me along and encourage me to stay active!

All that said...here's to good Health!!!
/cheers
DVorbau

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Cheers!
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Adding you! I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and love encouraging all of my fitness friends! The more friends we have to inspire us and encourage us, the better! ;)