It's officially official

Options
Sweetlux
Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
I HAD to buy some new shorts this weekend for the upcoming 4th of July weekend because my size 11 shorts were really REALLY baggy...I went straight for the size 8 and I felt satisfaction when they zipped right up!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy I couldn't wait to get home to try them on again (you know you all do it too). So when I got home I picked up the shorts and noticed the tag said size 6. I was so sad that I grabbed the wrong shorts, but when I tried them on anyway......they zipped right up! It must have been on a size 8 hanger! It's amazing what a difference 25 lbs. makes.10 more pounds and I'll post some pictures :) I can't wait!!!!!

Replies

• MicahandMegan
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for u must feel awesome your so close to your goal size!!! I'm an 11 right now cant wait to be a 5!!
  • MicahandMegan
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for u must feel awesome your so close to your goal size!!! I'm an 11 right now cant wait to be a 5!!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is such an amazing feeling. I had a similar experience yesterday (although I'm far from a size 6!). Congrats on such good work!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    congratulations... that must have been so nice for you!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    love it!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I had all my size 4/5 work pants dry cleaned two weeks ago :) It's getting so much harder to lose the right way as I get closer to my GW but I'm getting there :)
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You give the rest of us motivation to strive on! Seeing that someone else can do it gives us the power to keep at it! Thank you!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yayy!!! Congrats
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That's soooo exciting!!! great job!!!:smile:
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    haha that's such an awesome happening!! congrats!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV!!! Congratulations on your hard-earned reward!
    :drinker:
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Great work! And you're right I did the same thing a few weeks ago..couldn't wait to get home and try them on again..and now...they are baggy too. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG!! What a VERY PLEASANT SURPRISE!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!