ANYONE REMEMBER ME???

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Hi! I'm back to give this another shot. I have gained all but 1lb back of the nearly 40 I lost previously. I'm so upset and discouraged!! I'm hoping I can do it this time!!!

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    The screen name looks very familiar... WELCOME back I know I had the same sort of problem but I was preggo and now my lil one is 3 months :)
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'd love for you to post some of the things that you experienced to gain it all back. I am concerned with how to avoid the caveauts of this. Thanks, and welcome back!!!!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You can and will do it this time! Don't dwell on gaining back some, just get back at it. You'll lose those 40 again before you know it.

:flowerforyou:
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    i'm new
    have been here for about two weeks
    i have around the same amount to loose
    feel free to add me:)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I do! Welcome back and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i dont but then again ive only been here since february...i need to be in yoru loop :) welcome back!!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'd love for you to post some of the things that you experienced to gain it all back. I am concerned with how to avoid the caveauts of this. Thanks, and welcome back!!!!
    Well, I think my biggest problem was thinking I could do it on my own and not log anything. I was trying to add calories in my head without writing it down. NO GOOD!!!!!!!!1
    Then I started a new job where they buy our lunch EVERYDAY and I sit all day long! So who can say no to FREE CHEESEBURGERS AND PIZZA?????????? Not me!! LOL. I lost all motivation for some reason and can't seem to get myself up to exercise. I only have myself to blame. I don't drink water. I have been doing EVERYTHING wrong, but the good thing is that I know what I am doing wrong and I know how to fix it. Now I just need to get my buttox in gear and do it RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Memaw? hmm Memaw. The name sounds familiar. :huh: :laugh: Just kidding. MEMAW!!! Welcome back, we missed you! I'm glad you're getting back on track again. (((Memaw))) You can do this. I need to start logging again too. I've gained some back but I'm hoping with summer here and adding bike riding and starting to run again that will help me lose again.
  • kaymayscool
    Options
    I know where you are coming from! I also work a desk job and sit all day long. Even if they buy your food every day (they do at my job too), I still bring my lunch. This way I know what I am eating. It is tough to say no to free pizza and hamburgers for sure, but just remember that saying "nothing tastes so good than thin feels". Logging what I eat has helped me tremendously. I also gained back from a previous loss of over 100 pounds, but I got back and have lost 21 now. You CAN and WILL do it!

BE GOOD TO YOURSELF.... YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    HI!!!!!!!!! We've missed you.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hiya.. I remember you.
    You did it before, and you can do it again.

Don't feel bad about gaining it back. You're not the only one in those shoes.
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I remember! Welcome back and good luck.

Erika
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yea.. The screen name looks really familiar, but you're not in my friends list...... Sup with that!?!?:drinker:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have gained back almost all that I lost too. I had some medical issues and I was without internet for a VERY LONG time. Now, my internet is back and I am ready to jump back on that horse that bucked me off!!!!!! I really think both of us can do it as long as we utilize the tools on this site and the Spark recipe calculator... http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp I have to make everything from scratch so my #1 goal is to type in one recipe per day and by the end of the month I should have a nice variety to choose from. My #2 goal is to get a heart rate monitor. I will then be able to be MORE accurate and be able to loose more weight!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!! YOUR WORTH IT!!! AND YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN CHEESEBURGERS AND PIZZA!!!!!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I remember you Welcome back!