Trying to lose the freshman 15+ (more like 25)

Options
kawts
kawts Posts: 7 Member
Hi guys! My name's Katia. A little about me: when I was 16, I weighed 220 lbs after a huge loss in my family. I worked hard and got down to 160. Went to college, and gained the freshman 15+. Cw:185 gw:160. Looking to make friends and do this journey with other motivated people!

Replies

• escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow thats still great. How did you lose the weight initially !!???
  • galvanmario58
    galvanmario58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trust me, I know that feeling. I gained all my weight because of 2 losses in the family. Gained over 85 pounds! But hey, hard work helped bring it down and now i only need 20lbs to go to be finally at my healthy weight! If you need some motivation, this is one of the best places to come because we are all in this together!
  • kawts
    Options
    Escotech, I went on a cross country road trip with my dad and did a lot of hiking/ didn't have time to eat junk. When we came back, I was 10 lbs lighter and I liked what I saw and felt so I just kept working out and eating healthy!
  • kawts
    Options
    Congrats galvin! That's awesome! Thanks for the support. I also need to lost about 20-25 lbs, let's do this together!
  • escotech2883
    Options
    Thats awesome keep up the good work and im sure you can do it again. You have all of our support !!!
  • escotech2883
    Options
    I need to lose like 50 so got you both beat lol
  • kawts
    Options
    Thanks for the support!! You got this too!