World Cup Soccer- GO USA

Options
Just wanted to see if any of you will be following and supporting our Womens National team as they take on some great competition in the World Cup that starts today. They have their first game Tuesday vs Korea. I have aHUGE love for the game and would LOVE to connect with my fellow soccer supporters! GO USA!!! We are cheering for you!!

Replies

• Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Of course!

Though I generally root for my local club, I still enjoy watching the National Teams.
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    Will be following! We started great vs mexico yesterday! :( go usa!!!!!!
  • whiskyzee
    whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Keep posting! I don't have cable, so I can only catch some of the games, and I can't find a place to stream them online.

I should update my pic to a current player :)
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Keep posting! I don't have cable, so I can only catch some of the games, and I can't find a place to stream them online.

I should update my pic to a current player :)

I don't have cable either, so if you find a place to stream, let me know please! And I'll keep looking
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Definately!! Go USA!:drinker:
  • whiskyzee
    whiskyzee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I even tried registering with FIFA, but I still can't watch their live stream. I did get ESPN to work
    http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=187859&league=FIFA Women's World Cup&size=condensed

The quality isn't great, but at least it's something.
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to maore games in the morning!! Excited to see how USA girls look!! They must have butterflies already! :) Did anyone see the great commerical on ESPN with Abby Womback? Where the guy barely touched her and fell to the floor in agony?? Soooo funny!!
  • captainshlem
    captainshlem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can usually stream them at www.espn3.com

while I do love the women's US team because they are amazing, but when it comes to world cup I root for Germany (for mens and womens). I'm hoping the final will be against the US and Germany. though I probably wont see it since I'll be in FL during the finals.