Losing weight sucks

Options
rahfenclark
rahfenclark Posts: 1 Member
I've never had to work to lose weight before. Having severe Crohn's disease I would always get sick and lose weight every couple of months. When I first got sick I went from 214 pounds to about 150 in less than four months. Now that I'm in remission and feel better I've gained a lot of the weight back and I am having the hardest time losing it and want to quit all the time. I haven't completely quit though and in two weeks I have lost 5 pounds through lots of hard work. The goal is to lose 45 pounds in year though hopefully it'll happen.

Replies

• Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It is great to hear that you are in remission! Losing weight is not easy, and I hope that you get to a point where you do not think it sucks all the time. After pushing myself to go to the gym as often as possible over the last two months, and logging my food every single day, for the first time in my life, I am actually enjoying my fitness journey, even though it is hard work still. Good job on your success so far. Keep it up! You can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!