I'm sort of a newbie!

Options
Hi! I have been on the site for just over a week, and have already found it super helpful in tracking my food and exercise. I also goofed on trying to introduce myself, which I did on someone else's post to introduce herself (oops! I'm sorry!). Anyway, I work full-time and am finishing my MA degree this spring. While in school I've been on and off with my exercising and my eating habits, well, they weren't too great. I am sooo ready to finish school, relax, be healthy, feel and look good!

Replies

• levjen
    levjen Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I have been on the site for just over a week, and have already found it super helpful in tracking my food and exercise. I also goofed on trying to introduce myself, which I did on someone else's post to introduce herself (oops! I'm sorry!). Anyway, I work full-time and am finishing my MA degree this spring. While in school I've been on and off with my exercising and my eating habits, well, they weren't too great. I am sooo ready to finish school, relax, be healthy, feel and look good!
  • dragonladey
    Options
    Hello Hello!! Im new here too. Benn here 2 weeks now and find it so helpful on keeping track.. I just hope Im inputing everything right! LOL:laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and the tools are amazing. There are also some great people on here. I have made so many new friends and they are all supportive and so helpful and just keep me motivated. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Post when you need us! :flowerforyou:
    Amy :drinker:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary