MFP.... High School all over again?

Options

Replies

• TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is any like my HS years. I mean I have not killed anyone by poisoning them with liquid Drano then going on a rampage to kill other popular kids and then prevent my significant other from blowing up the school …. Oh wait, that wasn't me that was the movie Heathers. Never mind, by bad.
  • Mumblelove
    Mumblelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah, outcast here too, and I have noticed the same thing... Especially with the "pretty" people, look at their freinds lists and everyone pretty much looks the same with maybe a handful of exceptions... Us ugly people don't really have a clique.
    I do have lots of people on my friends list, but most of them don't say much to me, only a few really do, and they never back me up on anything, actually they are more prone to arguing with me LOL

Omg noodles!! I back u up on almost everything u turd geeze I can't believe you would say that hehehe :) grumble grumble friggn noodles.. But ya there are lots of little cliques and I kindof just float around attach to a few people and keep talking to them till they accept me as a buddy :) yup I'm weird :)

You do NOT, you are always being difficult, emphasis on "cult"

Lol dduuhhh it's because I'm a racist mexican :) for real though ya I don't back you up ever lol I'm a bad biscuit!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Well.. Well...
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Although I have to admit..I love your face..Your hair, the mustache..all of it :) So I'll tell ya...22 months..

I already knew that ^ see above

Because you know everything...I see..:)

:huh: Yep

LOL..so modest arent you..:)

No... I admit... it's all an act... I am really very lonely. Every night I come home from work and sit in my apartment and play with my guitar while my cats ignore me. MFP is my only contact with other people outside of work. Sometimes I contemplate punching myself int he face so I can go to the emergency room and have nurses care for me, preferably pretty ones. But last time I was there (kidney stone) I got some male nurse who kept trying to rub my thighs... that sucked..
  • jtsmou
    Options
    Yeah, outcast here too, and I have noticed the same thing... Especially with the "pretty" people, look at their freinds lists and everyone pretty much looks the same with maybe a handful of exceptions... Us ugly people don't really have a clique.
    I do have lots of people on my friends list, but most of them don't say much to me, only a few really do, and they never back me up on anything, actually they are more prone to arguing with me LOL

Omg noodles!! I back u up on almost everything u turd geeze I can't believe you would say that hehehe :) grumble grumble friggn noodles.. But ya there are lots of little cliques and I kindof just float around attach to a few people and keep talking to them till they accept me as a buddy :) yup I'm weird :)

You do NOT, you are always being difficult, emphasis on "cult"

Lol dduuhhh it's because I'm a racist mexican :) for real though ya I don't back you up ever lol I'm a bad biscuit!!

BISCUIT HEAD!!!!!
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is any like my HS years. I mean I have not killed anyone by poisoning them with liquid Drano then going on a rampage to kill other popular kids and then prevent my significant other from blowing up the school …. Oh wait, that wasn't me that was the movie Heathers. Never mind, by bad.

Bwahaha! Love that movie!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have noticed this. I have had like 8-10 friends that I am no longer friends with except like one, I go on that one page and I see the 9 other people that I used to be friends with posting on their page and I just laugh....I must either "not support them" or I am just too "rough" around the edges for their liking.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Although I have to admit..I love your face..Your hair, the mustache..all of it :) So I'll tell ya...22 months..

No... I admit... it's all an act... I am really very lonely. Every night I come home from work and sit in my apartment and play with my guitar while my cats ignore me. MFP is my only contact with other people outside of work. Sometimes I contemplate punching myself int he face so I can go to the emergency room and have nurses care for me, preferably pretty ones. But last time I was there (kidney stone) I got some male nurse who kept trying to rub my thighs... that sucked..

Ok..now you have me trying to figure out which is true..you're either pulling my leg or serious..hmmmm...
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Im with the awesome crowd.......Im the one with the awesome tan!!! WHats up who wants in!?!?!?!?!

Oh I also should mention I got a car....... :bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    On the feeds, if you give MFP permission, it lists what threads you respond to. So if you are a friends and are interested in what that person says, you click on the link. Then you respond in any matter you see fit.

I assume this is meant to provide more of an opportunity for discussion. Interestingly, I have also seen people complain they posed a question and hardly no one responded.

So, what I am wondering is why are some people so worried about what other people are doing. I am a computer geek. I sit behind a computer for most of the day. Surprisingly enough, I STILL manage to have more of a life than be a worry-wart about what people do on here.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have noticed this. I have had like 8-10 friends that I am no longer friends with except like one, I go on that one page and I see the 9 other people that I used to be friends with posting on their page and I just laugh....I must either "not support them" or I am just too "rough" around the edges for their liking.

Your statuses are funny.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Your statuses are funny.

When in Rome.....................hey wait
  • jtsmou
    Options

Ok..now you have me trying to figure out which is true..you're either pulling my leg or serious..hmmmm...

:huh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have not, mind you.. i have like 8 posts lol.

My clique calls "dibs" on her.:smokin:
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    High school all over again....including the childish drama that is not necessary. Oh joy!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Much like high school, I don't really pay attention to what everyone else is doing, yet somehow everyone loves me! ;) *hair flip* *smile-bling*
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Im with the awesome crowd.......Im the one with the awesome tan!!! WHats up who wants in!?!?!?!?!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    High school all over again....including the childish drama that is not necessary. Oh joy!

I like reeses pieces..yummy!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

:huh:

Now you're gonna drive me nuts wondering..lol..You either know everything or the lonely guy with cats. OR maybe both..hmmmmm
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

My curfew is also a lot later.........