MFP.... High School all over again?

Options

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    We are all here for the same purpose and should all stick together.. I think some people are more outspoken then others and some just want to do this alone.. I try and comment on all my friends progression daily to show them love and support that I never got on past attempts to loose weight... Yes it is sad that this is being compared to high school but in it's own lil way it is.. But I just want to wish every single one of you the best Luck on Your Journey's to healthier lifestyles and may you not only succeed but blow minds away doing so...

~Rachel~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    High school all over again....including the childish drama that is not necessary. Oh joy!

I like reeses pieces..yummy!

Yummy indeed! :)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Im with the awesome crowd.......Im the one with the awesome tan!!! WHats up who wants in!?!?!?!?!

Oh I also should mention I got a car....... :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:

My curfew is also a lot later.........

Keeps getting better...Pick me. pick me!!!!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Im with the awesome crowd.......Im the one with the awesome tan!!! WHats up who wants in!?!?!?!?!

• SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Ok youre in............. you need to start tanning asap........ya know so you could fit in. :bigsmile:
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I loved high school, then again I had more than 8 friends then too...
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have noticed this. I have had like 8-10 friends that I am no longer friends with except like one, I go on that one page and I see the 9 other people that I used to be friends with posting on their page and I just laugh....I must either "not support them" or I am just too "rough" around the edges for their liking.

haha me too!
    On the flip side I deleted someone today because I couldn't stand the "fishing" posts and threads all the time.

I've not noticed the cliques so much, but I try to stay out of the spotlight. I see it more as people who inspire and have commonalities with each other.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I kind of think this is just the way life goes.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Much like high school, I don't really pay attention to what everyone else is doing, yet somehow everyone loves me! ;) *hair flip* *smile-bling*

lol! :laugh:

*hands on hips* whatEVAH...... :grumble:
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    Anyone notice that we all form cliques on MFP? Every time I go to a friends profile.. we all share the same friends. On the message boards, if someone picks on one of our MFP friends... the rest of the clique comes running in to back them up. Pointless post... but just something I've noticed on here. Feels like high school LOL

<
    Well now isn't that lame.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Oh crap ! high school again !

does that mean i will get picked last at sports again ?

to be fair its a good point............. to much FACEBOOK DRAMA an not another using the site to get fit and live well
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    ya....but i still cant dunk a basketball and im 50 lbs heavier......fml
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    ya....but i still cant dunk a basketball and im 50 lbs heavier......fml
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Wish it was high school again.... I'd be at my goal weight and be making out with the boys under the bleachers!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    None of you are real, anyway. Figments of my overactive imagination, all.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I agree, the cliques and all are a little reminescent of High School. The only difference is in High School I would have killed to be popular. Here, I don't like it too much. Popularity is not always a good thing. I find myself being more quiet and trying to blend in here recently.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i WISH this was like high school! i woulda been WAY cooler then i was if that was the case! LOL.