May the Fourth Be With You All

Options
fantabular
fantabular Posts: 10 Member
Greetings Everybody,
Newbie here from Newport News, Virginia.
I've been using this app for a couple weeks now, and so far, I've lost 6.5 pounds. WoooHooooo!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!
-Brian :)

Replies

• Nireerin76
    Nireerin76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a fellow Star Wars fan. Feel free to add me. Nice to meet you.
  • Tweety8888
    Tweety8888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I literally just signed up 5 minutes ago...excited to get started!
  • fantabular
    Options
    5 minutes ago???
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!
  • Tweety8888
    Options
    Lol yep! I was reading an article about calorie counting and this app was recommended...so here I am.
  • fantabular
    Options
    It makes weight loss soooo much easier, and it's fun. Today's my first day in the forums though. Everybody seems to be optimistic and friendly...so far. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. ;)
  • Tweety8888
    Options
    Easier is what I'm looking for and FREE isn't too bad either. I like the breakdown of what you eat, making sure to get all your protein in and going easy on fat in take. Definitely doable.
  • fantabular
    Options
    I like how you can customize your daily goals, and you can add a "water" counter too.
  • Tweety8888
    Options
    I'll have to look for that. I'm sure there is so much more I'll come across. The community singling to be the biggest help. I've already read a few good posts. Crazy that they have mentors too.
  • fantabular
    Options
    Mentors?? I haven't seen that yet. Kind of a neat idea though.
  • Tweety8888
    Options

Yeah. Look in the forum getting started.
  • Tweety8888
    Options
    Well if I knew how to add you as a friend I would but I dunno how LOL
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Brian! :) Congrats on your weight loss! You're off to an awesome start! MFP has helped me stay on track so very much! It helps to have a great support team of friends on here to motivate you and encourage you.

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm pretty active on here, log daily, and I love encouraging all of my fitness friends! ;)
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Tweety8888 wrote: »
    Well if I knew how to add you as a friend I would but I dunno how LOL

Hi Tweety! To add someone as a friend, just click on their name twice, that will take you to their profile page where you can then add them as a friend. ;)
  • Tweety8888
    Options
    Thanks so much...it's not letting me add on my iPad. I'm guessing maybe it works if I do it from my computer. I'll figure it out sooner or later lol. I'm glad you added me. It will help to have some support. I don't have a lot to lose but it's the last 15 pounds that are always the toughest.