Funny NSV...and then not to much

Options
onewarmmomma
onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
I started my workout today with Zumba Cardio, and my workout pants kept falling down! At first I was frustrated, but then got excited because it means my butt is disappearing :):laugh:

Then my 5 year old came downstairs and proceeded to me I have "...the biggest butt ever!" Nice. This, of course, a few days after she asked if I have a baby in my belly!! :ohwell:

Replies

• HealthierIn2011
    Options
    Congrats on your pants falling down! LOL

My five year old told me the other day that the clothes I was folding were his because I'm too big to wear them. I think it's an age thing!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    lol kids are cute. congratulations on your pants falling down! i have a pair of shorts that do this, on days i'm feeling bloated or big or have no motivation, i put them on to remind myself what i want my other clothes to do eventually.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Haha! Kids say the silliest things. Well done on the NSV though - fantastic!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    I had to wear a belt on my shorts yesterday - first time. Then, my wife tells me I look a bit thinner, but leave it to the kids to bring you back to reality - my 10 year old said I still look the same.

Journey...journey...journey. Repeat 10 times and breath....
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Leave it to the kids! lol! Mine are the same way asking if I'm having another baby -sigh- oh well!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Yep kids definitely say the darnedest things :laugh:
    Congratz on your NSV!!!
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ha! MY five year old said something similar to me last week. Something to the tune of, "Mom, you have huge bum!" Maybe it's because they are right at bum level at that age. :~) I couldn't really argue with her. I do have a huge bum. :~p

Congrats on your pants falling off! :~)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your pants getting smaller! Kids are so funny!!!
    I was excited the other day when my 3 yr. old noticed as I was changing into my swimsuit and said "Your butt is getting smaller!" I gave her a big hug and kiss! :happy:
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    Congrats on your pants getting smaller! Kids are so funny!!!
    I was excited the other day when my 3 yr. old noticed as I was changing into my swimsuit and said "Your butt is getting smaller!" I gave her a big hug and kiss! :happy:

OMG I would have given her a huge bowl of whatever she wanted and a Barbie to boot! LOL
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious!! :laugh:
  • buttquack
    buttquack Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratz on the the NSV..
    My 8 year old daughter saw me without my shirt and said "daddy you have bigger boobs than mommy" I looked at her and said thanks a lot.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    My 5 year old will tell people, when I pass on foods - "it's not in mommy's calories for today"... yep kids say the darndest things.
  • onewarmmomma
    Options
    My 5 year old will tell people, when I pass on foods - "it's not in mommy's calories for today"... yep kids say the darndest things.

AWESOME! LOL
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Kids!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    you gotta love their honesty. i wish adults had a little more honesty and a little less 'political correctness'. :) congrats on the inches gone!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

that is fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!