Dr. Fuhrman’s Nutritarian Diet

Options
Starting Dr. Fuhrman's Nutritarian Diet on Monday, February 22, 2016. Would like to share my journey. Who wants to join me?

Replies

• Hipp706
    Hipp706 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Monday!!
  • PerkyPop
    PerkyPop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Maybe I'm a little late to this party, but I started this April 18. So far, down 12 pounds! This program really works!
  • wlfsilva1955
    wlfsilva1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I know, right! I have to get back on the plan...away from home but returning on the15th... I will start again then!! Let's keep in touch for support?
  • BethStratigeas
    BethStratigeas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a big fan of Dr F since I read Eat to Live and saw its impact on my best friend. I've followed it, saw the pounds shed while being full everyday - it never feels like a sacrifice - but I've had to travel a lot recently because of work as well as a family crisis. I need to get back to this! I'd love to support anyone who would also be willing to support me (read: give me a swift kick in the a** every now and then).
  • HeathBro
    HeathBro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting this book today!!
  • wlfsilva1955
    Options
    Hi All, Been away from MFP, but back now. The Dr. F plan is great, however, I have discovered I cannot do legumes. Everytime I eat legumes they make me extremely bloated painfully so. Therefore, I'm doing Dr. F without the legumes, eating lean meats, small portions, I found this is working better for me.
  • wlfsilva1955
    Options
    I'm finding eating more clean food, meaning close to the source, then I lose weight. Whereas if I eat less food, and not the clean food, I gain. So it's true not all calories are created egual!
  • Luna3828
    Luna3828 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends list.
  • debrah6
    debrah6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i am super late to the party.. just got the book..starting tomorrow..
  • RumbleGirl
    RumbleGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you all still doing this? I'm reopening my book, would love some MFP peeps to share with.