A very long way to go.

I've been large my whole life, with spurts of motivation but no actual loss. I did Weight Watchers for about six months and lost 20 pounds, but after I quit (so expensive), I've gained 50 more. Part of that is because I started law school and it's massively stressful, but I can't keep using stress and a busy schedule to justify bad choices any more.

So today's the day to get at it for real. I have been going to the gym for 3 weeks now, but food is my big obstacle. I'm trying to cook more, but I just love junk. Anyone have any starting suggestions for someone who loves chips and donuts?

Replies

• anacasta81
    anacasta81 Posts: 7 Member
    I love chips and donuts too!! I am having a hard time losing weight, I've been working out for the past 3 months 4-5 times per week, my only problem is that I love carbs way too much and I'm not seeing results! Time to let go of the junk food! I have to be accountable for what I'm putting in my mouth so my suggestion would be, let's keep being active, watch our junk food intake and drink plenty of water to cut the cravings. We can do this!!
  • MissNicolioli
    MissNicolioli Posts: 34 Member
    Thanks! My boyfriend called me the Carb Queen haha. It's hard to find good things without a lot of carbs. I've been substituting in protein sources instead, we'll see how that goes. :)