Need Pals to motivate

Options
I am back on this app. I stopped using this app earlier because I thought its boring.. But now i think it would be more motivational if i have some more pals.. so please do send me request or add me. I hope i stay motivated.. because its the hard thing...

Replies

• anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan :) Ill send you a request :)
  • poojapk24
    poojapk24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks smile:
  • poojapk24
    poojapk24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :)
  • PinkNGoldDreams
    PinkNGoldDreams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yeah it can get really boring if you don't have friends that motivate and vice versa
  • ntay08
    ntay08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Trying to keep motivated and have some kind of accountability.
  • suarez73
    suarez73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here. I just started adding friends and reading posts. It makes it a little better.
  • jessiebuzz
    jessiebuzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey looking for friends too cause I used to be a lot slimmer and I need help with motivation! I've sent a friend request :)
  • zoe2434
    zoe2434 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A good core group of friends on here is really helpful. I like to comment and motivate my friends, but I expect the same in return. I also think an open diary is key, a different point of view can make a difference!
  • roltontc
    roltontc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm on everyday and try to congratulate/motivate
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey All!! I'm Lexi. I am currently down 30lbs, have 158lbs to lose. I am looking for active friends as well!! I have an open diary for my friends to see, love cooking from scratch, don't eat wheat/flour or dairy (expect occasionally cheese/yogurt/eggs). I love my fitbit, and love seeing my friends succeed! Anyone that is active, is welcome to add me as well!! I've added a few of you :)