New Friends!! Been on here for week now

Options
Wand2016
Wand2016 Posts: 13 Member
Hi there

I've been on here for just over a week now, the first week was good but this week I'm struggling so would love to meet some new friends!

Four years ago I used to go to the gym 4/5 times a week and go running but after an illness and operations I can't work out at the moment and have put on FOUR stones!

Please feel free to add or request ( not sure how it works!!). x

Replies

• lisaseager45
    lisaseager45 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I've been on over a week and finding this hard too lol. Be good to motivate each other perhaps?? But how I add you as a friend no idea lol :-/
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    back up and highlight the star
  • Camilladr94
    Camilladr94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have added you. I have been on here before, but it was too hard last time, I didn't have the energy to change my lifestyle, but this time it's going well. But it would be nice with some friends on here, to support each other :)
  • ChristyJohan
    ChristyJohan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new too. On my second day, and one of work colleagues has brought pistachio and almond cookies. Must demonstrate will power....!
  • cakelaide
    cakelaide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new too. On my second day, and one of work colleagues has brought pistachio and almond cookies. Must demonstrate will power....!

It's always hard to stay focused on eating properly when your at work. You just have to walk away and stay wary from the areas with the cookies lol....I know you have the will power to do it, stay strong!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options

Just read the nutritional information on the label. That should be enough to scare you.
  • AnthonyEj
    AnthonyEj Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me. The first week is always the hardest by as soon as you establish a routine it gets easier :)
  • gabidv1234
    gabidv1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added you I've been here for a week could you add me back?