4 weeks and I'm down 10lbs!

irock008
irock008 Posts: 2 Member
Hi my names Sam and I'm 26. I recently decided to start my weight loss journey. I used to be fairly slim (10 stone) but when I met my partner 2 years ago and also started driving! I started to gain weight and then I was 12 stone 7lbs and was becoming very depressed and lacked confidence due to my weight. It wasn't until my sister who can't help herself but to be cheeky from time to time, commented my belly saying it looked as though I had a cushion up my top, obviously I was hurt by the comment but in some ways it was the kick up the butt I needed. I have been dieting and exercising for 5 weeks, I didnt take a picture of my first week but that week was a disaster, I couldn't help myself but to have fizzy drinks and little snacks over my 1500 calorie diet. I did lose roughly a pound that week but I wanted to do better than that. So over the last 4 weeks I've ignored my temptations and eaten healthily, logging what I ate daily into mfp and done 30 second shred 3 times a week along with riding my bike to work instead of driving. And ive dropped almost 11lbs, 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips, in those 4 weeks! I'm so proud of myself and feeling more confident, I know I have what it takes to reach my goal 9 stone 7pounds. I look forward to my results in the next 4 weeks.

b1cfv25s2otk.png

In the first image I weighed 174.7lbs (12 stone 6.7lbs) and the other 163.8 lbs (11 stone 9.8lbs)
Sorry for long script needed to get off my chest

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!