Silly mini Goal reward

Options
When I started my Diet on June 1st, I weighed 381lbs. I set my first mini goal of below 350lbs (for the first time in 5 years). On June 1st I also stopped shaving my mustache. I really dislike my mustache, I grow a really thick mustache and the hair is corse. It is your typical Hungarian mustache. So as a reward and to keep me going to my 1st mini goal, I decided I would not shave my 'stach until i reached it. It has been 27 days my mustache is bigger than I have ever let it grow but I am only 8 lbs from being below my goal. Hopefully I can get there within the next two week. If it takes much longer I might go crazy. LOL I am tired of the "you look like a cop" statements. O'well it is just added incentive to keep going. Does anyone else have silly rewards like this???

I think my next goal and motavation will be my hair. I like to keep it shaved (becuase I am too lazy to comb it LOL) So I think once my mustache is gone my hair will grow. I have not had long hair since High school (15 yrs ago) and have not had to brush of comb it for at least the last 10yrs.

Replies

• Perky_bird
    Perky_bird Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have silly little goals like that too. I am not allowed on Facebook until I lose 1kg - I have only 5kg to lose and they are just as hard to lose as a bigger kg goal!! Then when I have lost 3kg I can get my haircut. I already look like an Old English Sheepdog - inlcuding the grey hairs so it is a good incentive!!

Well done for your effort - are you shaving off the whole moustache or just trimming it back to size?
  • Perky_bird
    Perky_bird Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have silly little goals like that too. I am not allowed on Facebook until I lose 1kg - I have only 7kg to lose and they are just as hard to lose as a bigger kg goal!! Then when I have lost 3kg I can get my haircut. I already look like an Old English Sheepdog - inlcuding the grey hairs so it is a good incentive!!

Well done for your effort - are you shaving off the whole moustache or just trimming it back to size?
  • Jlongblade
    Jlongblade Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Shaving the whole thing off