Hi from Bristol, UK!

Options
Hey guys!

I'm Cat! I'm not strictly new as I've had an account for more years than I can remember!

I've done loads of different diets - Slim Fast, Lighter Life, Cambridge, Diet Chef, Slimming World, Weight Watchers and others! Blimey, when I type it out like that it looks really bad! I'm only 29!

I've struggled with my weight since I was about 20. Before that, I was very small - I'm just gonna blame the weight gain on meeting my now husband!

I'm currently on a plan by the BodyCoach called the 90 Day SSS plan. It's working well for me in that I'm learning that the scales aren't the be all and end all, I'm beginning to enjoy exercise (especially weights) and I feel like I no longer have to follow a restrictive diet to get the results I want!

My plan finishes in 4 weeks and after that, I'm planning on tracking my macros and exercising for weight loss. I'm hoping that i can really do it for good this time! I'm 30 in October and I want to be fit for 30!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know the people here and making this my new way of life!

Replies

• duckforceone
    duckforceone Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    welcome here, and looking forward to seeing you reach your goals... :smile:
  • BeautyPi
    BeautyPi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from London. Lets motivate one another feel free to add me
  • HellNoNotAgain
    HellNoNotAgain Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell. I'm from Cheshire ;)
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    London here :) feel free to add me any other Brits!
  • catlewis86
    catlewis86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, I'm in the East Mids :)
  • christyisard
    christyisard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, Portsmouth UK feel free to add me
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 17,023 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband is from the UK, and he lived in Bristol for the last two years he was there. He said there is lots to do there - he heard a lot of different bands there.