Getting fit for my wedding day!!

Options
Any girls out there trying to get into shape for your big day? My whole life I have always been a few pounds overweight. Not obese but not slim either. I really want to buckle down and get into my best shape for my wedding day. I'd like to meet some positive motivating women just like me :smiley:

Replies

• rbchick66
    rbchick66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to work up the motivation to lose weight for a long time. I started getting more serious when I got engaged. When I went dress shopping it really kicked me in the butt!!! Now I am on a roll. I am so glad I have just over 500 days till the big day to get wedding ready!!
  • jsands1991
    jsands1991 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dress shopping definitely changed my perspective. Congratulations! When is your big day?
  • hollybarnes2017
    hollybarnes2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! I got engaged last year but let the time run away with me. Now it's almost a year till the big day and realised I need t get my butt in gear. I've joined the gym but eating is my biggest issue!
  • rhinestoneradio
    rhinestoneradio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Getting married on 9/23/17 and as I so eloquently put it, I don't want to be a fat orc on my wedding day (haha). Been overweight/obese since childhood and ready to put it behind me!
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Getting married on 5/12/17! Would love some support :)
  • kearly206
    kearly206 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I may not be a lady but I'm getting married on July 1,2017 and I'm trying to lose weight and look fit for my wedding as well! Add me if you like I'm active everyday
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I'm actually already married, but have a wedding coming up in May of next year (hopefully, would prefer not to have to do June) for all our family. Our first ceremony was parents only, this will be a larger affair with a real wedding dress (bought my other at torrid haha). I hate the pictures, and am confident I will be happier with the photos from the next wedding. I have at least a year and I am sure I can drop 50, and at 50lbs lighter than I am now I enjoyed every photo of myself. So I know I can do it!
  • Cubatobaco
    Cubatobaco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not a female, but definitely want to look good in my tux for the big day. 4 months to go!
  • Cubatobaco
    Cubatobaco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting married on 5/12/17! Would love some support :)

You can do it! :)