Need to lose weight

Options
ntbsa4
ntbsa4 Posts: 2 Member
I have reached the highest I have ever weighed. I need to lose weight as it is affecting my health. I do not have any support which makes it harder. I am going to start with trying to eat/track my food and try to increase activity.

Replies

• ScottyT67203
    ScottyT67203 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am at the same spot as both of you. I've gained 12 lbs in the past 6 weeks and am now 6 pounds from being obese again. I have no motivation, I have no support. You can ad me and contact me if you want someone as a buddy.
  • jpdbigbend
    jpdbigbend Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For me, the best thing was getting back on MFP and actually tracking my calorie intake. I was easily eating 50% more calories than I thought I was! Yikes! Good luck!
  • pvju
    pvju Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was at my highest weight when I started. I was sluggish, slouchy and feeling older than I wanted to feel. I'd tried to drop weight for years and just couldn't find the motivation to stick with it. I honestly don't know what put me in the frame of mind to do this now but it's working.

I came to enjoy logging my food and exercise - it's a game trying to plug in which foods give the most bang for the buck, trying to hit the protein goals (which I never do) and stay under on sugars, etc. I did have a work out buddy for the first few months, which helped a ton - burning those extra calories really helps. I also eat under recommended calories because I'm easily demoralized - need to see results to keep myself going.
  • sherrycwj
    sherrycwj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started again my weight loss program. I love keeping a track of what I consume. Looking at what I plan helps me not to eat unhealthy foods. I also started going to a women gym also which will help speed up my progress. I'm 260 and want to lose 75 lbs. I wish everyone well and we journey together to our destiny of a long and healthy lifestyle.