Any recommendations for fitness trackers?

Options
if you have one that you really think works great please let me know!
Thanks!

Replies

• soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Depends on what type of activities. I like my Fitbit charge HR because I can challenge my friends so we can see who can get more steps throughout the week. I also like how it reads my heart rate and I wear it all day. The polar watches I think are more accurate but they're only for workouts, not an all day activity
  • amybugfit
    amybugfit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Depends on what type of activities. I like my Fitbit charge HR because I can challenge my friends so we can see who can get more steps throughout the week. I also like how it reads my heart rate and I wear it all day. The polar watches I think are more accurate but they're only for workouts, not an all day activity

The Polar M400 is also a daily step and sleep tracker, as well as exercise. :smile:
  • sahdlosingit
    sahdlosingit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a Fitbit charge HR and cannot recommend it. I loved it when it worked, but my first one broke in 3 months. Then, I had a second (they replaced the first under the warranty, so that was great), and it lasted 6 months before water got trapped under the screen (from me washing my hands), and then the screen stopped working completely within a couple of weeks. They just didn't hold up well for me. Other people's experiences may be different, of course.
  • pchts86
    pchts86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you girls for the info!