65 lbs down!

Options
auntachelle
auntachelle Posts: 16 Member
I just started back here and I weighed myself on Monday, thought I may have put a little back on since last year. Lost over 9 lbs, making my total 65 lbs! Yippee!

Tuesday night I tried on some of my old jeans and shorts that I haven't be able to wear in years. They all fit! A few were actually too big. The shorts I tried last spring/summer and couldn't get over my hips and now they fit. I have 3 pairs of decent shorts for this summer!

I really cannot see the 65 lbs lost my looks alone. I see some loss, but not a lot. I need to dig out some photos of me early 2015 or 2014 and compare them to recent photos.

My next mini goal is to get below 200 lbs. I'm hoping by July 4th. It'll be my independence from the 200s! :wink:

Replies

• yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Rock on!
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. Its like getting a new ward robe with out going to the store!
  • Katiekate64
    Katiekate64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Soooo Awesome!
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can do it, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!