Looking to add motivational friends

Options
In 2012 I lost almost 60 lbs and felt great but quickly put it back on plus some. I've been hard at it again this year and losing weight at a great pace. In 2012 I had a few folks friend me on MFP but all except one have fallen off. I'd like to get a big group of MFP friends so we can all motivate. The one person that is still an active friend on my list has been fantastic but it can only help to build the positive energy with more folks.
Please feel free to add me as a friend & although we may never meet in person we can help change each others lives for the better.

Replies

• bethk779
    bethk779 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • jessb169
    jessb169 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • Sylocke
    Sylocke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too. I was on MFP for a while. Went off, and when I came back, all but two of my friends were gone :/
    I love to make some new friends
  • jessiebuzz
    jessiebuzz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to get back on it and am looking for motivating friends too :)
  • tranquilpaths
    tranquilpaths Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did the same exact thing just with 80 to 90 lbs. I lost it in 2012 too and gained it all back l. I have lost 17 right now. Feel free to add me.
  • courtjohnson88
    courtjohnson88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivational friends! Feel free to add me. I've been doing MFP for a little over a month and have lost 15 lbs. Have slowed down on weight loss last couple weeks though and not sure what to do to get it jump started again.
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am on my second time around on MFP too. This time determined to build up a network of friends for support back to better health and fitness. Feel freed to add me
  • chadguntrum
    chadguntrum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested I could use some motivation and accountability
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have a very similar story.
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    add me!