Quest bars

Options
2»

Replies

• Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The chocolate ones taste like an ancient tootsie roll you found in your Great Aunt's damask couch cushions.[/quote

Ewww! That doesn't sound appealing to me. Ugh!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't recommend buying a box of any one flavor. Buy one bar and you can tell for your self if want gooey, tough and after tastes in your mouth (oh yeah the Great Aunt's damask couch cushions is a great way to word it).... from any flavor.

Combat Crunch and FitCrunch are the bests one to me. They are crunchy and baked.

Quest tastes like nasty sweaty dirty socks would taste but with a texture of paint spackle.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Don't recommend buying a box of any one flavor. Buy one bar and you can tell for your self if want gooey, tough and after tastes in your mouth (oh yeah the Great Aunt's damask couch cushions is a great way to word it).... from any flavor.

Combat Crunch and FitCrunch are the bests one to me. They are crunchy and baked.

Quest tastes like nasty sweaty dirty socks would taste but with a texture of paint spackle.

Sounds nasty! I like chewy more than crunchy so not sure I would like those others.
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm among those who finds Quest bars entirely edible, and not the revolting item some taste. My brother-in-law finds broccoli bitter; I like broc. I find them at a couple grocery chains and, as others have noted, gnc. Even within one chain, some stores will have one or two flavors, others will have half a dozen or more.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Protein bars under any brand can be addictive and are expensive
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I get them from bodybuilding.com and they are at your house with in 2 days. Speaking about protein bars muscle pharm has combat crunch bars that are amazing. Choc chip cookie dough by far my favorite and they don't taste bad
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and opinions!
  • ryaneli1209
    ryaneli1209 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    They're everywhere here - literally at every grocery store and gas station. I've seen them prices as low as $1.50, but usually they're $2.99.

They taste decent. They're not disgusting like some protein bars, but they don't taste like candy either. They all have the same texture that doesn't quite compare to anything. Almost like fudge - solid/soft, but not at all comparable to any cookie or brownie.

• KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Vitamin Shoppe - they will let you mix and match flavors if you find that you like them and want to buy a box of 12. They are dense, filling. I like the cookies and cream and chocolate chip cookie dough.