Does anyone see a difference in my photos? It's only a short time

Options
Hey guys it's only been 2 weeks for me but no scale move at the moment (sad face)i4x8r1l5v3mw.jpeg
5x5wmiop2skc.jpeg

Replies

• jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely tell a difference! It's a great start! :)
  • jadetaylor1992
    jadetaylor1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you I know it's only a short amount of time but wanted abit of motivation to keep me on track when the scales stay the same it makes you think but I know it can't take a good while for them to move sometimes hope you re well xx
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can see a difference. 2 weeks is a very short time and fat loss doesn't always = weight loss. Keep going!
  • jadetaylor1992
    Options
    Thank you I'll defo keep going :# xx
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Keep up the good workď
  • jadetaylor1992
    Options
    Thank you very much xx
  • Rushbrook60
    Rushbrook60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Honestly, yes! The problem I find is that when you look at yourself day in, day out in the mirror, the change is so small that it's not noticeable to you (not that you make a point of looking at yourself but you check yourself before leaving the house or doing hair and makeup).

I've only just started calorie counting but have been on and off Weight Watchers since August 2010. My biggest sign was putting on clothes I'd grown accustomed to as my "safe clothes" and finding they suddenly started to feel too big. That's when I started putting away the stretchies and trying on the fitted! Sad as it is to say, I'm now at my biggest weight ever and all the hard work I'd put in had disappeared, hence the method change.

Someone you haven't seen for a while will pick up on your weight loss even if you can't see it yourself yet. The numbers will drop in time, but right now you can definitely see inches. And FYI, the camera adds 10lbs, or so they say, lol!

You should be incredibly proud of yourself for taking the step to self improvement...the rest will come in time :-)
  • christyisard
    christyisard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can defiantly see a difference! Keep going your doing so well
  • jadetaylor1992
    Options
    Aww thank you guys for the lovely comments keeping me motivated to go on!! Hope you are all doing well too
  • noelani716
    noelani716 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes!! You look awesome :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, its clear to see you are making progress. Keep up the great work :smile:
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I don't see any difference in the pictures, but it's only been two weeks! Any weight loss during the first two weeks is mostly water weight, and not really much fat or inches anyway. Keep chugging along!!! Two weeks is a great start :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Yes I do see a difference. Not sure if anybody said it but forget the scale and instead measure your progress. I have had weeks where my weight went up but my waistline went down.
    Depending on what you are doing you may too.
    Good luck.
    V/r,
    DW.