Plateau Busters

Options
I'm SICK of wasting entire weeks with no results! So, I am going to give calorie shifting/ calorie zig-zagging a try this week. I'm also going to change my workouts (start C25K, continue 30DS, try yoga, and take long-distance walks for 6-8 miles) and increase my overall intake a little. I'm going to drink my 8 cups of water a day (because I normally drink 1-2), and I'm changing my weigh-in day to Monday. I'm going to stay off the scale until Monday too! :)

My days will look like this:

Screenshot2011-06-25at110259AM.png

Who's with me? Anybody want to try calorie zig-zagging? I'd love to have a board just for those stuck at a plateau. Post your plans for the upcoming week here please!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've hit a couple of plateaus since I joined, and it seems like a combination of zig-zagging calories, changing up my workouts, and drinking PLENTY of water has helped (all things you mentioned). I really can't stress the drinking 8-10 glasses of water enough though - I think it has helped me so much. Good luck!
  • csimpson75
    csimpson75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on one too! Just started calorie shifting and eating a little more and lost 2.6 last week after a month of nothing. Grrrrrr! Good luck!!!!
  • nikola24
    nikola24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ive hit one also, im getting really frustrated as im not eating crap, just salads, rice cakes, cous cous and cereals and loads of raw fruit and vegtable all the time for weeks now and i feel like the results arent enough, maybe im not drinking enough water so will defo try that and upping my exercise!!!

Hang on in there i suppose!!

Think i might start measuring myself........ x