Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Replies

• xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Doctor Who fans-

who should play the next Doctor after Capaldi is done? (supposedly he's only doing one more season).

this guy gets my vote-

2j4yy4yq66ng.jpeg

Domnhall Gleeson ^

ever since I saw him in About Time I thought he'd be perfect for the role. plus he's done a lot of sci-fi based stuff already so I'd guess he's a fan of the genre (Star Wars, Ex Machina, the Harry Potter movies, Dredd, Black Mirror).

he's younger, which I bet they want to go back to after Capaldi finishes up his run, and plus the Doctor would finally be able to be a ginger.

^^^ I could absolutely get behind this. I just saw him on Ex Machina and I thought it was wonderful! I've developed quite a love for Black Mirror as well. It's just so off the wall and deeply thought provoking, not much out there like it. At least that I'm aware of.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Sooooo I just discovered that not only is David Tennant going to be in my home town literally within a few short weeks for Comic Con...

but so is Billie Piper.....

along with Matt Smith.....

I'm pretty sure the whole town is going to explode along with my ovaries. (x_x)
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    i wouldn't be so bothered about Billie Piper but Matt Smith and David Tennant would be awesome hah.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Sooooo I just discovered that not only is David Tennant going to be in my home town literally within a few short weeks for Comic Con...

So jealous! The actress of Amy ( I forget her name) is coming to Boston Comic Con this year and I think I will actually be able to go. Time to start planning my costume!!!
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member

So jealous! The actress of Amy ( I forget her name) is coming to Boston Comic Con this year and I think I will actually be able to go. Time to start planning my costume!!!

Watch out for Karen Gillan she has a reputation of cancelling a day before the convention :(
  • Tialuna18
    XD I knew you'd enjoy that
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    3POtveC.jpg
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    33dc1102e306f15212bdd8c993937951.jpg

HAHA!
  • emcintosh_iii
    emcintosh_iii Posts: 110 Member
    I hardcore fan over comics and anime! I would consider myself an elf but I gotta draw a line somewhere right? Haha!
  • Erephyre
    Erephyre Posts: 45 Member
    Definitely a huge anime fan. Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Boogiepop, Fullmetal Alchemist, DBZ, etc... Anything Ghibli. Love manga, although I've only read 4 so far of the Hellsing series. I guess I'm also one of the few that couldn't get into Dr. Who, but maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. Now the Twilight Zone/X-Files, I'll watch the *kitten* out of that. :D I don't know what counts for the freak category, other than I like horror movies and John Waters films, haha.

Anime-Meme-02.jpg
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello... first of all I'm a total book worm. Then my other hobby is playing video games. I was playing 100 hours a week before I decided I would spend some of that time being active. My favorite is Final Fantasy 11 & 14.

I'm geeky for.... harry potter, Zelda, FF, ohh and a big LOTR fan.
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    76onpg929uo5.jpeg
  • fitcurves6693
    giphy.gif
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Okay, okay, the past few weeks have turned me into pure and utter Gotham trash. Anyone with me?
  • bluebkoda
    bluebkoda Posts: 326 Member
    edited May 2016
    b4z1pjgn9l9i.jpg

I identified SO much with Lily from Princess Diaries
    lily.jpg 269.7K
  • Tialuna18
    They confirmed a 3rd installment of Princess Diaries : O
  • fitcurves6693
    sw-pizza.gif