Who's doing juice plus

Hi all I've just started juice plus currently doing the detox then will move on to shakes be good to speak to fellow juice plusers.

Keara

Replies

• suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Can you send it back...
  • michkins33
    michkins33 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm doing juice plus! I love the shakes they keep me full for hours.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    I think it's a great idea. When the detox and other things have vanished it will be easier to lose weight
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I think it's a great idea. When the detox and other things have vanished it will be easier to lose weight

There is nothing in your body that stops it from burning excess fat. It's not like a clogged burner on a gas stove or something.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,444 Member
    keara81 wrote: »
    Hi all I've just started juice plus currently doing the detox then will move on to shakes be good to speak to fellow juice plusers.

Keara

Next time, spend your money on running shoes or a gym membership or a bicycle or workout gear or something. :)

• staceyvickers1989
    staceyvickers1989 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd started juice plus trial for two weeks but I am finding it very hard to stick to 'clean' eating I love my food too much. I've rejoined weightwatchers to help n maybe merge the too x
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member

How?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    MissusMoon wrote: »

How?

Well when the op has wasted all her money, and the imaginary toxins have gone she will buckle down and get on with it the old fashioned way
    It seems that some people need to try these types of foolishness first
    So I say get on with it