Options

Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :)
    Weighing in for the purple team 143.6
    Goal weight for July 31st ~ 138

**** for measurements - can you tell me which measurements we'll be taking? thigh? waist at bellybutton? waist at smallest? hips/butt I have no clue where to measure this at..... I really suck at measuring lol

today is day 4/Level 3 of JM30DS for me because I had started earlier this month....so Im planning on finishing through to day 10/level 3 and then either staying with level 3 throughout july (because I REALLY LOVE level 3 ) or possible starting ripped in 30!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 262 this morning. Let's go green!
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Completed shred for today......wohooo

Weighed in at 195 this morning!

Go blue!!!!!!
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Go Team Blue!!! :-)
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    <a href="http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l546/superhippiechik/weight loss/?action

I can not get the images to upload right!!!

I measure everywhere because I am a freak like that! I will only post loss after this.

Weight 142.5
    rt bicep10.75 lt bicep 10.75 bust 36 waist 33 over belly button34.5 fat part of hip36 skinny part of hip36.5 booty38 under booty rt22.5 under booty lt22 rt.thigh22 lt.thigh21.5 rt.low thigh 20 lt low thigh 20 lt calf14.25 rt calf14.25

I am really excited....GO ORANGE TEAM!!!!!!!
  • uberbusymomma
    uberbusymomma Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I weighed in at 209 this morning, no change from Saturday.

Go Orange Team!!! Woot!!
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Alrighty Everyone! I'm so excited to see everyone's activity on here! This is great! Everyone who hasn't already submitted their measurements, please do so asap (post or PM) so I can update the charts for tomorrow's post! Good job everyone! Keep it up!
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Weigh 163 this morning
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Hey everyone thought this site might be helpful!

http://www.weight-loss-program.com/art13-taking-measurements.html

A lot of people were expressing their concern about not measuring accurately. This sight explains how and also shows the measurements that we will be tracking: chest, biceps, waist, hips and thighs. Sometimes one side of our body will be smaller than the other, i'll take the larger of the two measurements.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their numbers!! I'll c you all tomorrow!!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I am soo excited to be doing this! This is the first challenge I've ever done and I am still leaning MFP thus I am slightly behind on posting on here. But I will so be on my A game now that I know that there will be posts each week.

As for measurements, I don't really care. I do think that weight will fluctuate w/ the fat loss and muscle gain and it will also vary w/ each program. But I am happy to do either one or both. :)

Thank all of you for being so motivational so far and thankyou newtswifey07 for putting this all together! I am so appreciative to have this on here to really force myself to get on here more and keep organized w/ it all (I also committed to a few other challenges for July so organization will be key for me this month!!).

Go get 'em team green!!! <3
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    Thank for the update!
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Hey everyone thought this site might be helpful!

http://www.weight-loss-program.com/art13-taking-measurements.html

A lot of people were expressing their concern about not measuring accurately. This sight explains how and also shows the measurements that we will be tracking: chest, biceps, waist, hips and thighs. Sometimes one side of our body will be smaller than the other, i'll take the larger of the two measurements.

Thanks to everyone who sent in their numbers!! I'll c you all tomorrow!!

Okay, these are my measurements:

Neck: 14.5
    Bust: 45.75
    Waist: 39.75
    Abdomen: 43.0
    Hips: 44.0
    L Thigh: 27.0
    R Thigh: 26.5
    L Bicep: 14.5
    R Bicep: 14.0
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My measurements are....

Waist.39
    Bust.42
    Hips.44
    Right thigh.26
    Left thigh 25.5
    Right arm.13
    Left arm.13.5
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    <a href="http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l546/superhippiechik/weight loss/?action

I can not get the images to upload right!!!

I measure everywhere because I am a freak like that! I will only post loss after this.

Weight 142.5
    rt bicep10.75 lt bicep 10.75 bust 36 waist 33 over belly button34.5 fat part of hip36 skinny part of hip36.5 booty38 under booty rt22.5 under booty lt22 rt.thigh22 lt.thigh21.5 rt.low thigh 20 lt low thigh 20 lt calf14.25 rt calf14.25

I am really excited....GO ORANGE TEAM!!!!!!!

Here are my measurements according to the link-
    bicep-10.75
    bust-36
    waist-29 hip-38
    thigh-22
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Good evening all!! Day one done and over with.. I should have taken a picture of my scale this morning and uploaded it however I will do that tomorrow along with the measurements. Hope everyone had a great day today!! Dont forget your water!!
  • molyowsk
    molyowsk Posts: 17
    Options
    I decided only to do my chest, waist and hip measurements:
    Bust: 42"
    waist: 33"
    Hip: 41"

Weight is still at 176

Go Green Team!!!
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Bump.... just so i know where i left off for tomorrows new post! Hope everyone has an excellent and HEALTHY night!! :)
  • Hundley3
    Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is so late but here are my measurements (minus bicep because my tape measure has gone missing):

Chest 42
    Waist 46
    Hips 48
    LThigh 24

Current weight 231
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Okay, here are my measurements:

Chest: 38.75
    Waist: 32.75
    Hips: 42.25
    Thigh: 25.5
    Bicep: 12.0

And a freebie - the fattest part of my abdomen - 39.5.
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    Hello! I work third shift so my morning is 6 in the evening. I have one more week on the shred, and I love the results so much I might start Ripped in 30 next instead of BFBM.

Sw-190
    Chest-37.5
    Waist=39.5
    Hips-42.5
    L thigh=26
    R thigh-26
    L Bicep-13
    R Bicep-13

Go GREEN!