blender diet

Options
just saw a page for the blender diet. im not considering but just want your thoughts if you have heard of it or tried it.

Replies

• rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I never believe in fad or hyped "diets" that are not sustainable for the rest of your life.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it but never tried it or know of anyone doing it. I will add bananas, strawberries, blueberries to protein powder after a workout but don't think I'd survive on just smoothies all day. I'd miss crunchy solid food.
  • MarielElizabeth
    Options
    doesn't sound very good to me. And how do you get your veggies? Blended veggies? ewwwwwww :sick:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    doesn't sound very good to me. And how do you get your veggies? Blended veggies? ewwwwwww :sick:

i think thats what they want you to do. IDK about you but blended meat makes me want to hurl! Maybe thats the way you lose weight! ugh
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Our bodies process liquid foods differently than solid. I don't think I'd be very satisfied eating everything in liquid form for three meals a day.

That said, on a day like today when it's 112° outside, a cool, fruity smoothie sounds much better than solid food.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    In one sentence:
    It sounds more like a hospital patient diet rather than a healthful idea.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    please note i have no plans on doing this diet. i was just wondering how everyone else felt about it. I actually laughed. I personally like my food solid.