10 Things...

Options
Meggie_pooh
Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
10 Things I am looking forward to at the end of this journey :happy:

1) Sitting with my legs crossed, foot not on knee!
2) Standing w/o my thighs touching
3) Walking w/o my thighs rubbing
4) Exercising w/o hearing the slapping of my flubber
5) Fitting into super cute clothes
6) Feeling like everyone is looking at me becuz I'm hott, not because they're wondering when the button on my jeans is gonna blow off and hit some unsuspecting fool in the eye! LOL
7) Wearing skinny jeans WITHOUT muffin top!
8) Not needing to use my inhaler during sex
9) Not hearing annoying fat slapping sounds during sex ,unless its the fun slapping kind :wink: LOL
AND.....
10) Fitting into my dream wedding dress when I renew my wedding vows next year on my 5th anniversary :love:
I've waited so long for #10. When I married my hubby the first time around, everything that could've gone wrong, DID!!! It all started with the dress. I got a dress I didn't even like, becuz nothing else fit me :brokenheart: . So now I am working toward this ultimate goal :heart:

Replies

• erica2h
    erica2h Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    good luck:smile: , you can do it!!!!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Those are great things to look forward to! I can relate on almost every single one, too.
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    #7 I absolutely HATE skinny jeans!!!!! I'm a hippie wannabe.... :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great goals.
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88
    Options
    Those are AWESOME things to look forward to. Great motivation. I totally identify with a few of those :laugh:
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You have a great list! Can tell that you have a good sense of humor about you, so that should help you on your journey : )
    Good luck, I know you can do it!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    #8 and #9:laugh: :blushing: Now that is funny. Thanks for making my day and bringing me out of the dumps.
  • tacomom
    tacomom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your post made me laugh out loud because I could relate to almost all of them. I have actually used them as jokes aimed at me. You can make this goal. Stay strong and keep focused. Rely on this support system. Good luck to you and enjoy your vow renewal. Such a special day.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    BUMP