Change diet plan

Options
I was wanting low carb diet not low fat, can' t figure how to change.'m overwhelmed.Can anyone help?

Replies

• kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Read your labels. things like Turkey bacon and Chicken, fish hard boiled eggs are all carb free and healthy. Fitness pal will track everything for you includeing your carbs. Hope this help you some if not ask for exactly what the issue is that you are hveing trouble with and I am here to help in any way I can
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My breakfast was a hard boiled egg and my univera supliment drinks that came to 8 carbs, Lunch was turkey bacon ans a egg white only omelet filled with fat free cheddar cheese and baby spinache and water that was 5 carbs, Dinner ws Talipia, brussel sprouts and cole slaw that all came to 6 carbs. Snacks were cashews, dannon lit and fit strawberry yourt and strawberry yourgt and a strawberry and cream carb control shake and that all came to about 27 carbs for a grand total of around 45 carbs dfor the day hope this helps
  • redtailbird04
    redtailbird04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is there a certain place to enroll for low carb
  • DeStull
    DeStull Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Click "settings" at the top of your page and then "goals." You can then adjust your macros however you like.