Tired of excuses ready for results

Options
I am a mother of 2. 3 month old little girl and a 2 year old boy. Needless to say I've let myself go. Wrapped up in being a mother and wife, I lost myself. I am going to do this for me I'm tired of failing after a couple days. Tired of being tired or fat .. Making excuses or giving in to my craving. I will be healthy I don't care if it takes years :) my name is Tesha I'm 27 years old

Replies

• maryking_
    maryking_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love your passion! this is only the first step to life you will soon love. I just started today and would love to be friends. feel free to add me:)
  • nanaurias0617
    nanaurias0617 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well thank you ! I too started yesterday. I'm not sure how to add but please add me :)
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Add me hun!!! I'm on a mission these days. I'm a mum of 2 tikes (1yr old and 2 yr old) and a hubby who acts like a kid so 3 kids really. turning 30 at end of year so looking to get another 72lbs off to hit 130. Let's do this girl!!!!
    The key is persistence. It doesn't matter if you cave at times just don't throw the towel in.
    And weigh EVERYTHING and log EVERYTHING!!!
  • nanaurias0617
    Options
    I don't know how to add. But yes I would love a partner ! Let's do it. I'm shooting for 30lbs gone by June.
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    add me if you fancy?
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl ! My first time starting to workout i was at 217 and saw no results for 7 months .... because i was NOT dedicated. I thought because i was going to the gym i could eat whatever but, that is not true at all. Finally in January i buckled down and i said enough is enough. I focused on eating smaller portions, making sure what i consume is healthy , and limiting the amount of treats i have.

Today i am down to 187! Ive still got a lot o work to do but, i know i can do it. I never thought i would see myself under 200 lbs but , i did it and YOU CAN DO IT TOO !!!! If you have any questions please send me a message and I would love to help you ! :) xo
  • nanaurias0617
    Options
    Thank you girls. I'm 18 days strong
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great to see such motivated people on here! You are right excuses are easy to make but led us to be here today. Good luck
  • jkdomb1989
    jkdomb1989 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Keep going!