Accountability Buddy

Options
incisron
incisron Posts: 550 Member
I could use one. I kept messing up by not sticking to my calories. I did well for the past two days, then today we were kind of broke and not alot was in the house, so with a choice between cooking oatmeal or grits or rice or something like that and using the calories on tiny amounts of candy my sis offered, I chose the candy. After wasting calories on a very tiny amount of junk food, I was tired and took a nap after finishing training classes for a job, which means I'll be up till the crack of dawn. Ugh. I can be pretty dumb. I'd done the thing where I sat up all night till early morning, starving on a tiny amount of junk and trying not to go over my calories. So far it hasn't worked. I decided to give it a shot anyway. Then someone gave me a soda and I tried to ignore it. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and the thing was I wasn't even hungry yet. In the end I drank it and I ate a plate of Chinese food my mom bought me, a handful of cookies and some chips. I'm pretty frustrated with myself now

Replies

• edixon127
    edixon127 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • ltesiat
    ltesiat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Thanks for sharing. I understand how hard it can be if you don't have the right foods around... I had the same struggle when I wanted to eat healthy but my family didn't care or want to eat healthy so they kept bringing home fast food and buying junk food. It was soo hard and if I didnt have money to get something I would just eat whatever was there. I conquered this issue by just working on what I CAN control which was exercising. I did more squats in my room and more abs and would go running... It really helped me feel like I was still in control of my goals even though I couldn't get the perfect diet yet. I hope this helps. Stay strong and don't give up :)