Weight loss pen pal?

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm back to losing weight after falling off the band wagon and then down a cliff nearby...
I'm looking for a pen pal or two who I can talk with/whatsapp/email and work on weightloss together. I find I do much better with a support and some healthy competition, which hopefully I can provide in return.
I'm looking to initially lose 15kg, but my long term goal is closer to 30kg (I'll have to reevaluate along the way). So someone with similar goals would be great :D

A bit about me:
I'm 25, from South Australia, quite musical (a trumpet/cornet/euphonium player) and I have lots of different interests, from my studies in Special Education and disability, to community work and photography. I'm pretty friendly and always looking to make a new friend.

If you think we could get along and support each other to meet our goals, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Laura :)

Replies

• MsLauraM
    MsLauraM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Email: lauralou1591@hotmail.com
  • seanafvet
    seanafvet Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sent a friend request, you might want to save your email for private messages
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK but have lost over 16 stone in weight and didn't have any support when I was losing the weight from anyone in a similar situation so feel free to add me.i have what's app and facebook
  • mat260
    mat260 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was good before xmas them all inclusive trip sabotaged me...!'
    Now back on it....!!!
  • ChasingChocolate
    ChasingChocolate Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will definitely send you an email! I'm 25, from the states, and have similar goals.
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use a motivational buddy.
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    @MsLauraM I'm also from SA :smiley: would be nice to have a friend on here that's on the same timeline as me.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your list if you want? I have what's app too. Shoot me a message if you want to add me. I don't want to be disrespectful if you want only women as friends
  • shoushab02
    shoushab02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey im interested in this ...
  • missyshaffer82
    missyshaffer82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    U can add me!!!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Add me..