throat

Options
Every night for the last week, my throat feels all tight like I am getting sick..but in the morning I am fine. Has anyone had this problem? I am taking vitamins.
Thanks

Replies

• kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Do eat or drink or take medication (the same thing) each night your throat feels tight? I have a food related allergy to raw baby carrots (and only RAW BABY) due to my allergy to Birch trees. When I eat raw baby carrots, my throat gets itchy and tight.... rest assured it's not fatal like a true food allergy. It could be you're having an allergic raction to a food or medication, or a pet? Do you snuggle up to a pet each night?
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Do you happen to have a cup of tea each night? My throat does this when I drink chamomile.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    where do you live? i live in VA and theres something def in the air thats causing my sinus's to act CRAZY. My throat is a little itchy too.
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Mine does that ALL the time...I figure it's just allergies. Not sure where you live though.
  • ChristyEvans2020
    ChristyEvans2020 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I use to get that same sensation at night when I started taking a new RX. Stopped taking it and it went away.
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My throat gets tight when I'm really tired.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I live in GA. I do have a dog but she is hypoallergenic so there are no allergies. I also take a pill in the morning and a pill at night, but I havent taken it. It may be allergies but its driving me crazy.