Fitbit charge broken again!

Hi,

Just wondering what you use to measure yours steps. I know it's not the most scientific but it pushes me to take the long way round, park further away etc as I like to have high numbers at the end of the day.
But my second Fitbit charge has broken. In the first the strap broke from being put on and off and with this one the plastic measuring bit broke so the strap fell off.
I will not buy a third one since they are so flimsy.
My question is what do you use to count steps, maybe measure sleep, but not that important!
And if it could be used as a watch that would also be great.
Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
P

Replies

• keliroc
    keliroc Posts: 2 Member
    Same thing happened to me just yesterday. Good thing I had a warranty on my Fitbit. I called Fitbit on their toll free number & told them that my band was separating & they said they'd send another to me right away.
    Lot's of us Fitbit users have complained about the quality of the bands, but customer service is so sweet about it that it doesn't matter when you have a warranty.
    I don't know how to count steps without using some kind of device. My Samsung phone has an app called S-Health that counts steps, but you have to make sure you're phone is on you all day.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Contact Fitbit. They will send you a new one if your still in warranty.
    I actually have the Blaze, because my Surge band started to break just before the year mark. I could have emailed fitbit and gotten a new Surge sent to me, but I saw that the blaze had the ability to replace bands and decided that was a better option.