back in the saddle... again

Options
Hi all,
I've been using this site here and there for a few weeks but as of today I am back in the saddle!!! I lost 50 pounds in the past year doing weight watchers online but over the Winter I lost ALL motivation. I stopped exercising (which by the way I despise) and slowly started eating whatever I wanted and slowly I watched the scale go up. I've gained 20 lbs back, UGH!!!!! I want to be healthy, I want to feel good and look good. I was getting there but now I'm disgusted with myself again. I've been on the weight yoyo my whole life. It's time to put an end to this nasty, self-destructive cycle. If anyone wants to be friends please feel free to add me, I need all the support and motivation that I can get and in turn I will be there to motivate and support you.
Thank you and good luck to everyone here.
Andrea:smile:

Replies

• MissKahli
    MissKahli Posts: 11
    Options
    hey andrea..

we all know what thats like and have gone through it ourselves. I myself am just back from a week of totally breaking down and doing nothing. maybe we can keep each other motivated! best of luck, I know you can do it!
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    I sent a friend add!
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    Lots of good tools, advice and support can be found here. You can do it! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can do it.
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I totally feel ya! I joined in April of 2010, hung out a month, lost around 10 lbs, then was MIA until January of this year. I worked until March and lost 19 lbs (from my original April '10 date), then sorta fizzled out again. And then I came back last week. I bascially have lost and regained the same 9-10 pounds for a year now, and I have around 140 to lose total- so I'm trying to do the same as you and kick my own rear end into staying with the program for life! I will definitely be sending you a fr!