Thanx for all the memebers of mfp

Options
Hi, i just wanna say this site is great i feel like its life changing for me. I had my first child at 17 and since then ive piled on the weight and food became my friend . The other day i try'd putting on some jeans that i dont really like i just got them cos i feel fat all the time and now they dont fit...i started a diet and my friend found this site,since ive join reading ppl stories has excited me to join in and live a healthy life for me and my family....i find my self addicted to come on which takes my mind thing i love it !! since last friday ive lost 4 lbs and i feel great....:flowerforyou:

So again thanx to everyone i dont feel alone again....x

Replies

• laurajane81
    Options
    Hi, i just wanna say this site is great i feel like its life changing for me. I had my first child at 17 and since then ive piled on the weight and food became my friend . The other day i try'd putting on some jeans that i dont really like i just got them cos i feel fat all the time and now they dont fit...i started a diet and my friend found this site,since ive join reading ppl stories has excited me to join in and live a healthy life for me and my family....i find my self addicted to come on which takes my mind thing i love it !! since last friday ive lost 4 lbs and i feel great....:flowerforyou:

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great to have you here Laura:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Hi Laura, you're definitely NOT alone here!
    Aren't the members all terrific?!
    MFP REALLY IS life changing, as well as addicting and downright fun!
    I'll second your thanks to all the friendly, wonderfully supportive members, as well as Mike, for creating such a GREAT, FANTASTIC site! :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Laura!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Just know that you are never alone in this! Welcome to the boards!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lauren I just want you to know what I saw in your picture is a lovely, loving Mom! You are young and beautiful! I pray when you lose a few pounds, and know you are making your life healthier, you will come out from behind those girls and be proud of who you are.

Just being here is the 1st step. ask questions, listen to the answers...at least try them! If I can do this........anyone can!!!

Good luck honey!!

:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart: