Calling all mommas!

Options

Replies

• MartialAngel
    MartialAngel Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    chaves2013 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm a mom of 5. Two boys, 19 and 15 yo , a 5yo Princess, a 90 yo mom (living with me) and let's not forget the husband. Needless to say the easiest one of them all is the 5 yo. I eat fairly healthy but my biggest issue is exercise. I can't seem to make the time like I used to. I take my 20 min lunch and walk and sometimes I'll get on the elliptical at home while doing laundry but it just doesn't seem to be enough. The older you get the harder you have to work at it. Anyway, wishing everyone great success.

I kinda have it easy in that department. My MIL lives with me and will keep the kids while I work out, so I can't even use them as an excuse! Haha
  • heystudmuffin
    heystudmuffin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MnbtMthr wrote: »
    Mom of two here, my daughter is 4 and my son is two. They've totally been joining me on my outdoor exercise - walks, hikes - and make fun of my indoor exercise lol.
    My husband lost about 200 lbs while I was pregnant with our daughter so his example is definitely motivation!!

Wow that's awesome! Good luck on your journey momma
  • melindabeans79
    melindabeans79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I have a 15 year old daughter. :smile:
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    *raises hand*

I have a 15 year old daughter. :smile:

Hi momma welcome
  • mrauber7
    mrauber7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm mama to 2 little boys, a 2.5 year old and a 9 week old. I'm looking to start some good habits while on maternity leave so it's not as difficult when I have to get back to the grind of working full time! I just want to feel comfortable in my body again :)
  • gasiorowskapaulina347
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 2 sweet boys - twins. Right now they are 5 months old and I decided it is time to do something with myself :)
  • gennanz
    gennanz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mum to 4, Boy 11, girls 7 & 5 and baby boy 8 weeks on Wednesday, I'd love some fitness friends so please add me :smiley:
  • kizzy252016
    kizzy252016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day all! I'm a mom of 2 - 17 year old boy and 13 year old girl! They are wonderful and really you'd think 13 years would be enough time for me to lose all the baby weight, apparently not tho.... I've been working really hard, going to the gym 3- 6 times a week for bootcamps and I have managed to lose 28 pounds- now I'm trying to tone, calorie count and track. Hoping that MFP will help.... Everyone on here sounds great - good luck to you all
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mom of 2. Ella (6) and Will (2.5). I've been down the weight loss road before. But I'm finding it incredibly more difficult this time around. I feel pretty spread thin, and struggle to make nutrition planning and working out a priority. I love my life, but I don't love how I look in it. I'm hoping to lose about 30 lbs. please feel free to add me! I love support.. Most of all from other momma's
  • Harpergetsfit
    Harpergetsfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, mom to 1 little boy (4) ive been down this road before loose 30lbs slack off gain it back and so the cycle goes starting fresh hoping to stick with it this time :) looking for mfpal support so add me
  • amandafriesen1989
    amandafriesen1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mom of two
  • TeresaGooby
    TeresaGooby Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mom of three boys- 5, 3 and 1
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    gennanz wrote: »
    Mum to 4, Boy 11, girls 7 & 5 and baby boy 8 weeks on Wednesday, I'd love some fitness friends so please add me :smiley:

My daughter turned 6 months Wednesday
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow mothers *waves* :) I have 2 kids. My daughter, Aurora, is 13 and my son, Braden, is 10. Nice to meet you all! Feel free to add me.
  • salpowell6
    salpowell6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two kids! Ages 2 and 1. They're a handful. I gained a 100lbs after my son so the time is now! I'm tired of being tired!
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    Welcome mommas! Let's do this together! We got this ✋
  • shadesofjaim
    shadesofjaim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! Another working mom here - I have two kiddos, ages 7&10. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mama with a one year old! Feel free to add me if you'd like ☺️
  • munozchavarri22
    munozchavarri22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here
  • heystudmuffin
    Options
    Hi ☺️