Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options
1234568»

Replies

• aubreywygralak
    Options
    I'm down 2.2 lbs this week- whoooo yeah- right at 200.
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    144... ugh trying to get back on track though. Got a pair of roller skates, so that might motivate me to exercise more
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    239.2 lbs here. It's TOM for me and I stayed the same as last week. Hopefully next week will be better. Congrats to everyone that lost. :drinker:
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    No change for me. 198.6 last week and this week. I am happy to be under 200 hundred I just need to keep at it. Keep working out and eating all my calories in a healthy way!
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    Happy Monday Rach! Today I weighed in at 116.1.

Eating clean with LOTS of lean protein has been helping a lot so I'm gonna stick with that.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Heya.. weigh in at 150lb.

Work really makes me stressed, and STRESS=FOOD/SNACKS

Bad excuse I know!!!

New goal:
    Bring fruits/salad to keep me full instead of resorting to chips from convenience store downstairs =(
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    arrrrgh!!! my weight is all over the place at the moment!! apparently I've put on 2lbs in the last week!!

its gotta be water!! agreed it was my birthday a week ago and I had moderate amounts of cake, but not OVER done it at all!!

I had some sausage over the last couple of days, for my brekkie, guess it could be the salt content in that making me hold onto the water, or possibly my new meds making things go dippy!!

I'm moving about more cos I got a 'kinect' and some games for my birthday last week! I think the cals on here are a bit 'overestimated' so am looking to put some birthday money towards a HRM!! Who here is in th UK and has one which they swear by, but didn't cost an 'arm an a leg' ??

anyhoos, my scales say 183.4 this morning!!! stoopid water! grrs!!!

Hope you guys are having better luck than me this week??

luv ya'll

xx
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    opps forgot to check in yesterday. scale is not moving, holding steady at 133.4. guess this isn't a good timing for this group for me
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    just an update!

huge amounts of water been 'expelled' over the last couple of days!

so much that I'm 180.8 on the scale this morning!!!

'sigh'

I'm off to the sexual health clinic tomorro to see about getting a mirena fitted! this hormone daft-ness is driving me bonkers!!