Back at it again!

Options
Hello MFP community!

I have been off the wagon for about two years, I am finally coming out of my denial phase and making the necessary changes and taking the necessary steps to becoming a better me.

It has been about a week since I have honestly and wholeheartedly tracked all of my food and drink intake and I will be using what I have seen in the past week to help guide me through this calorie reduction journey.

A little about me:

I am a twenty-five year old returning student and am studying the culinary arts. I had previously lost 50 pounds through removal of processed foods, a switch to organic produce, supported local/small companies for my snacks (i.e instead of lay's potato chips, I purchased Late July, or Annie's or Kettle), removed wheat and gluten from my diet (bloating/constipation/digestive reasons) consuming massive amounts of probiotic foods, having nutritional shakes and protein shakes and by exercising often. I often attempted to control sugar intake but mostly controlled calorie intake. I consumed around 1300-1400 calories a day, and drank roughly 3-4 liters of water.

I gained all my weight back within 6 months because of an extreme over eating issue, (read: culinary school and having dessert three times a day and restaurant quality meals constantly) a lack of self discipline, high stress and a lack of exercise. I am not ashamed or embarrassed by my weight gain, I am conscious of it and am willing to make a change.

If you would like to add me as a friend, please do so. Myself and a classmate are keeping each other in check with our eating habits and exercising, and I would love to expand my friends base on MFP again.

Thank You!

Replies

• nithi23
    nithi23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am new to this app.. Am not sure how to add
  • blonde_passion
    blonde_passion Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    nithi23 wrote: »
    Am new to this app.. Am not sure how to add

Click on the person's name, click on their profile, then click "add friend" :)
  • 613sweetpea
    613sweetpea Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Rammicakes - welcome back! I always like being support as well providing it so I'll add you! :smile:
  • Rammicakes
    Rammicakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I'm always looking for people to hold me accountable :smile:
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this will be the last time you have to rejoin! Good luck here for support!