Options
wjassell
wjassell Posts: 104 Member
Anyone doing "The Asylum" yet. I am planning on starting Monday the 27th

Replies

• Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm starting it in August! My volleyball coach bought it for one of our preseason workouts! i'm really nervous!
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Good luck with that! I am starting it around Aug 22. Im on day 74 of P90X and then I have my wedding so I am starting it after I get back from honeymoon. I plan to do some of Tony's One on Ones during the 3 weeks after P90X and before the wedding.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, loved it. It' loads of fun. You'll enjoy it.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! Me me! I want to do it. I have to wait until after my 10k though. That's July 4th. I'm thinking of starting July 11th
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first time through Tuesday. :smile:

Good luck.
  • wjassell
    Options
    I am pretty excited to get it going. Fed-Ex should be dropping it off tomorrow. I have done P90X, Insanity, and TH1on1 volumes 1,2 and some of 3 in the past 2 years. Trying to get down to 10% bf. I am guessing I will measure vertical jump, broad jump and 20 yard sprint for my sports related measurables.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I just started mine on Monday! So far this is my favorite Beachbody workout! P90X is a very close 2nd
  • wjassell
    Options
    Man Speed and Agility was a tough day 1 workout.
  • wjassell
    Options
    3 days down 27 to go
  • lgraham
    lgraham Posts: 2
    Options
    On my second round.
    Had the best results doing this program over Insanity and P90X
    I've lost 30 pounds since January using Beachbody Programs
    I have Game day today
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I LOVED the Asylum! I didn't get to finish the full 30 days because of space constraints in my living room, but now that we have a new, flatter tv and a smaller stand for it, I think I should be okay! I'll be starting up again after my P90X Lean round that I'm starting on Sunday. I may mix in an Asylum workout here and there to break up the monotony on occasion ;)

Keep at it! I LOVED Game Day....I think it was my favorite workout. That or Speed & Agility.
  • wjassell
    Options
    Holy Mother Vertical Plyo is my new nemisis. That was tough single leg power jumps I think I did like 5 per leg :( I love during the plyo pushups when Shaun looks like he is going to vomit. Rest Day tomorrow YESSSS!!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother Vertical Plyo is my new nemisis. That was tough single leg power jumps I think I did like 5 per leg :( I love during the plyo pushups when Shaun looks like he is going to vomit. Rest Day tomorrow YESSSS!!!

That's nothing. Wait until Game Day / OverTime. Yikes!!!!

I loved Asylum. Thinking of starting another round soon.
  • lgraham
    lgraham Posts: 2
    Options
    Trying to make up so I don't have to workout over the July 4th weekend.
    Did Game Day yesterday,Strength this morning and will do Back to Core this afternoon.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend
  • wjassell
    Options

That's nothing. Wait until Game Day / OverTime. Yikes!!!!

I loved Asylum. Thinking of starting another round soon.

Well first Game Day is on Thursday I'll just have to dig deep.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I bought it last week...can't start a full 30 day round until late July as I'm going to be traveling in an RV for the next 3 weeks (hubs is a tour caddy) and I don't think they'll be enough room in there! I'll do my Turbo Kick workout camperside until I'm home for a month. That said, I made a little Speed & Agility video today. I'm not nearly in the shape I was in post Insanity (which was a year ago), but I gave what I had!

http://youtu.be/foQBaBG52zw