Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I hope the weather is good. I'm tired of grey and rain thats for sure

Me too. My mood instantly lifted when I saw the sun break through the clouds this afternoon. Supposedly it will be nice and sunny here tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it. I am looking forward to seeing the gifts the kiddos made in school. My daughter has been trying to give it to me since Friday lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm making brunch. But I'm making my fave...fritattas and salad and bagels. So while I'm making it at least I'll like it. I have pink sparkling wine too and some strawberry/lemon puree I made up today that will be nice in it
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm making brunch. But I'm making my fave...fritattas and salad and bagels. So while I'm making it at least I'll like it. I have pink sparkling wine too and some strawberry/lemon puree I made up today that will be nice in it

Sounds amazing :). My sister sent me a gift certificate for brunch at my favorite restaurant so I'll bring the kids tomorrow. My little lady is excited to get dressed up, she's very girly lol.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Awww sounds like fun. I love dressing up. I have a million dresses. I'll probably wear one tomorrow.
  • synchkat
    Options
    The boy made me open his gift he made at school. It's a nice painting he made. I'll have to figure out where to put it
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    The boy made me open his gift he made at school. It's a nice painting he made. I'll have to figure out where to put it

Sweet!

My 13 year old daughter made me a card and added chores of my choice in there for her to do
  • synchkat
    Options

Sweet!

My 13 year old daughter made me a card and added chores of my choice in there for her to do

How nice is that!!!
    I need to wrap birthday gifts still. I have had a bit if wine...I wonder where my wrapping paper is
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day, ladies! Hope you are praised, pampered, and showered with love all day. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day, ladies! Hope you are praised, pampered, and showered with love all day. <3

Thanks gorgeous ..you too <3
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    You back from your mom's Jo?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think imma bit drunk
  • steveburns469469
    steveburns469469 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    drunk here too
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yep..back from mums....
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day all, hope y'all have a great day. Smile an laugh an enjoy all things around you.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Happy mothers day moms.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!!!!! I think we are going to take a ride down to the river today. Hopefully it is back to normal after all the flooding last month. It has white sandy beaches and is perfect for wading around in and it's a great place to lay out and get a little sun.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms!