How would You shrink your stomach?

Options
In order to eat less,be full with less food.? Fasting for a while might do the trick?

Replies

• KrissaJane92
    KrissaJane92 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Eat smaller portions.
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Fasting just makes me eat massive meals when the fast is over. I love food and when I go on holidays it is a calorie-free zone. When the holidays are over, I have to wean myself off the massive meals and become content with my calorie-appropriate sized meals. I find using a small bowl helps.

If you really struggle to become content with less, look at higher volume but lower calorie options that can bulk out your meals.
  • Veryana
    Veryana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Drink water on top of your meals and between meals. Easier to feel fuller without eating as much and helps with a lot of other things as well :smile:
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ^^ I would add drink water during eating (between bites). It will fill you up faster and quite satisfying.

As for shrinking your stomach, it actually takes eating less, especially high volume foods, for weeks. If you don't have that full, stuffed feeling for a while, your body will adapt and forget.

Don't be around foods, think or talk about foods as much as possible.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    ^^ I would add drink water during eating (between bites). It will fill you up faster and quite satisfying.

As for shrinking your stomach, it actually takes eating less, especially high volume foods, for weeks. If you don't have that full, stuffed feeling for a while, your body will adapt and forget.

I don't think you necessarily have to avoid that. It seems like most people think about food more when they're restricting calories. If I watch a cooking show or something it doesn't make me hungry because it's like a vicarious experience :P

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

I don't think you necessarily have to avoid that. It seems like most people think about food more when they're restricting calories. If I watch a cooking show or something it doesn't make me hungry because it's like a vicarious experience :P

Sometimes I lie awake at night with the Daym Drops youtube channel on autoplay. I fall asleep and wake up a few hours later in a puddle of drool.