I'm puttin' down the cake!

Options
Ok, for 10 long weeks anyways! I am going to learn to eat what I want, but at a very reasonable level. It seems since I've been eating a lot of fresh foods lately, I don't seem to crave the carb traps! So, here's to figuring this all out and being successful. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I found that when I started avoiding processed foods and white flour it really helped me feel better and get over craving for fast food, junk food and carbs. It is amazing
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do it!!! It's hard at first then once you realize you can still have sweets on occasion you will be okay. Sometimes you can even have that brownie and still stay under your calorie goal for the day...it's all about planning ahead. It helps to log what you had for breakfast and lunch b/4 planning supper then you can make sure you fix something within your range.
  • kmamac
    kmamac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YEA !!! Welcome!
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i almost always log my break, and lunch before i eat dinner. I like to know where i'm at.
  • JuJuB3ans
    JuJuB3ans Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks ya'll! Carbs are my demon! But I am determined to get rid of the cravings. I still always want a bit of sweet after I eat a meal. It's sooooo crazy hard. I will conquer though!