What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    A great smile
    Strong hands
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    #1 = Long hair and lots of it. #2 = uniqueness in fashion. Favourite is very old fashioned looks... pants that look like they are from the late 1800's to the 40's... not what you would wear to work or to fancy parties although that's nice, but like... a collarless shirt with those big sort of work pants and suspenders with maybe a white tank top... but aside from retro stuff, lots of bracelets that make me wonder what they all mean to you... what memories they represent. or even loud clashing prints. or tie dye things even sometimes. Basically, anything that says you aren't afraid to be open about something that you like instead of wearing white polo shirts and khakis because what that says to me is that you are afraid to be who you actually are so you wear the designated man uniform. #3 = SMILES. Especially sort of shy smiles with bright eyes which shows how alive you are and how fascinated you are with the fact that we all even just exist here together.... #4 WHIMSY. #5 MAGIC #6 Dancing as a form of self expression, but not dancing together. not formal stuff. Just using your body as your voice to music... so that i can see who you really are. #7 Skill. at anything. Anything at all. Just the fact that you have devoted 10,000 hours of your time to any one thing to become a master of that thing. Even if it is something weird Especially if it is something weird.

I sure hope a long attention span isn't listed above.

tl_dr_by_snakeman1992-d4qz5lv.gif
  • Moxi_oxi
    Moxi_oxi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hair and laugh probably.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    #1 = Long hair and lots of it. #2 = uniqueness in fashion. Favourite is very old fashioned looks... pants that look like they are from the late 1800's to the 40's... not what you would wear to work or to fancy parties although that's nice, but like... a collarless shirt with those big sort of work pants and suspenders with maybe a white tank top... but aside from retro stuff, lots of bracelets that make me wonder what they all mean to you... what memories they represent. or even loud clashing prints. or tie dye things even sometimes. Basically, anything that says you aren't afraid to be open about something that you like instead of wearing white polo shirts and khakis because what that says to me is that you are afraid to be who you actually are so you wear the designated man uniform. #3 = SMILES. Especially sort of shy smiles with bright eyes which shows how alive you are and how fascinated you are with the fact that we all even just exist here together.... #4 WHIMSY. #5 MAGIC #6 Dancing as a form of self expression, but not dancing together. not formal stuff. Just using your body as your voice to music... so that i can see who you really are. #7 Skill. at anything. Anything at all. Just the fact that you have devoted 10,000 hours of your time to any one thing to become a master of that thing. Even if it is something weird Especially if it is something weird.

Exactly! Hahahaha
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Truthfully... Everything one could imagine :D
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Confidence :)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married but with my husband it's his hairy body, dark hair, dark eyes, goatee and his huge muscular legs. He's just hot any way I look at him. :)
  • Closerthanthis
    Closerthanthis Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Exactly! Hahahaha

I don't generally speak in 140 character spurts. I think things aren't worth saying if it takes so few characters to say them.. If someone cannot "pay attention" for longer than a tweet, it's kind of a deal breaker anyway. So no, a long attention span isn't something that I find attractive. It's a prerequisite, along with kindness, respect, and a sense of self-worth. This was my second post on the myfitnesspal forum... maybe i'm a little too old fashioned for message boards. *shrugs* I'll go back to writing handwritten letters and sending them in the mail to people I already love instead of generic short blurbs to strangers... I just felt a need for connecting on Friday and I was all out of stationary. ;)
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Traps, lats and vascularity. Sadly the first things I will notice.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Character noses.
  • cassedebain69
    cassedebain69 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dark hair
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    505h17 wrote: »
    A pulse
    Please somebody love me?!

You win!
  • 505h17
    505h17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    505h17 wrote: »
    A pulse
    Please somebody love me?!

You win!

Thank you sir. It was getting way too serious there for a minute
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Tattoos!!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Breathing does it for me.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    capnrus789 wrote: »
    Breathing does it for me.

I like when they hold their breath...makes it more exciting ;)
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Smile, dreamer and must smell good!
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    of course the physical looks, but also a great inner confidence and beauty :smile:
This discussion has been closed.